The information contained on https://the-social-easel-online-paint-studio.mykajabi.com/ and/or https://thesocialeaselonlinepaintstudio.com/ website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
The Social Easel Online Paint Studio assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Service.
In no event shall The Social Easel Online Paint Studio be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other torts, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Social Easel Online Paint Studio reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The Social Easel Online Paint Studio does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Policies and Procedures
- Once your purchase is complete you will receive an email with your login information. This is how you will access your purchase. You may also visit https://the-social-easel-online-paint-studio.mykajabi.com/login if you do not see your email. Please be sure to check your spam and promotions folders in your email before reaching out to customer support.
- Cancellation policy: Please allow at least 48 hrs prior to next payment being drafted to process a cancellation. Email [email protected] to cancel your membership. If sent on the weekend, cancellations will be taken care of the following Monday. Business hours are 9-4pm M-F. If you prefer to cancel yourself, you just login to your account with the link above. Go to settings and Update Billing.
- When the Christie's Inner Tribe/Tribe Sister membership is canceled, access to "The Vault", the member Facebook Group, and all bonuses will be revoked.
- If you cancel after your monthly payment has been drafted, your cancellation will be effective at the end of your current billing cycle.
- PLEASE NOTE: Billing cycles run from the date of your last draft. (For example if your payment came out on December 19, that pays for the membership through January 19).
- PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds given on membership fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Canceling via personal messages on Facebook is not accepted. Please do not send FB messages to Tiffany, Megan, Christie, or The Social Easel FB page if you need help of any kind. All communication needs to go through our support system via email. Messages get lost in the shuffle and we don’t always see them. This will ensure we can help you promptly! Thank you for understanding.
- RIGHTS TO DESIGNS: All Rights to designs and teaching belong to Christie Hawkins - Owner of The Social Easel. You do NOT have permission to re-teach any material you learn here online. These designs may only be used for in-person local Paint Nights. You will be immediately removed with no refund if this policy is broken.
- Selling your Artwork: You do have permission to sell your artwork from these lessons online or locally. These are your paintings and we would love for you to sell them!
Copyright Guidelines and Agreement
As a user of The Social Easel Online Paint Studio, member of Christie's Inner Tribe and/or Painting of the Month Club, a participant in Painting Challenges, PJ Paint Parties, etc., and/or purchaser/owner of any The Social Easel content materials such as video painting tutorials, you understand and agree to the following statements:
- I promise to not sell or teach any of Christie's designs online in any way. No video tutorials, no kits, etc.
- I recognize I can use Christie's designs for LOCAL paint parties only. "I want you to book those parties!" -Christie
- I recognize I can sell my paintings that I make from Inner Tribe on Etsy, craft shows, flea market booths. "I want you to!" -Christie
- I recognize I can not use any of Christie's finished painting images to advertise my own in-person local paint parties.
- I promise to treat my Tribe Sisters and fellow artists with respect and not to take any images from Christie's Inner Tribe group or other Social Media/Website and use as my own or copy without permission from the original artist.
- I promise to keep my comments in the Tribe Sister community uplifting and encouraging. We are here to love each other and learn together!
- I promise to have lots of fun! Not to be too hard on myself and trust that ART is a process! Trust the process and Enjoy the Journey!
The Social Easel Online Paint Studio has a for profit blog. Many of our posts contain banner advertisements and relevant affiliate links through Amazon, Hobby Lobby, Deco Art and Blick Art Supplies (both in the blog content and the sidebar). This means that if you purchase a product we recommend we may receive a small commission for referring at no cost to you. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our service, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
The Social Easel Online Paint Studio and Christie Hawkins participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Affiliate advertising programs that The Social Easel Online Paint Studio uses are:
- Amazon.com- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Blick Art Supplies
- Hobby Lobby
- Deco Art
External links disclaimer
https://the-social-easel-online-paint-studio.mykajabi.com/ and/or https://thesocialeaselonlinepaintstudio.com/ website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with The Social Easel Online Paint Studio
Please note that The Social Easel Online Paint Studio does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
The Social Easel Refund policy
Refunds: As these are all digital products There are no refunds given on any tutorials, courses, or challenges.
Order Cancellation Policy: Orders can not be canceled once they are submitted.
Digital and Physical Products
Physical Product Refund/Exchange Policy: If there is an issue with your physical product order, please reach out to [email protected] within 7 days of receiving your order.
Please send your order number and description of the issue. We will review the issue and, if we find we’ve made an error, we will issue a refund/exchange to correct the problem.
Digital Product Refund Policy: Digital (includes Video Tutorials) and Downloadable products are non-refundable.
Please email us if you have an issue with your order at [email protected]
If you'd like to cancel your membership please email: [email protected]
Please include the word Cancel and the name of membership in the subject line. Example: Cancel Painting of the Month Club PAYPAL CUSTOMERS: CANCEL PAYPAL
RECURRING PAYMENT If you are making membership payments with a PayPal account, log in to your Paypal account and cancel your auto payment. Learn how to cancel PayPal recurring payments HERE.
Should you have any questions regarding these policies or wish to obtain a copy of your personal information kept on our files please email Christie Hawkins at [email protected]
For any issues with your membership, purchases, or payments please contact customer support at [email protected]